Our basketball classes are a high-energy mix of skills, drills, modified games and friendly competition. This class holds an emphasis on fundamentals and is the perfect opportunity for beginning and intermediate players to work on ball handling, shooting, and passing and overall knowledge movements and knowledge of the sport.
Safety is our top priority and we have exceeded the guidelines set by NYC and CDC to ensure the safety of all families; for more detailed information on our new policies, procedures and cleaning regiments please visit our page on COVID-19. Currently, we are limiting our classes to a maximum of 15 children and will be practicing social distancing in all of our drills and competitions. The players will be spaced out across the court and will be instructed on how to maintain a safe distance while participating in the program.
- Masks required for all staff and students
- Non-participating visitors/spectators are not allowed (Oct 2020 Update)
- Cleaning of all equipment with special non-hazardous disinfectant prior to class
- Reduced class size by 40%
- Staggered class times allow for entry/exit time
- Updated curriculum to ensure;
- social distancing
- limit use of shared equipment
- no “official” game play