Give your little athletes the chance to exercise both their bodies and minds with Fastbreak’s Multi-Sport classes! Every 2 – 4 weeks, Fastbreak’s enthusiastic and engaging coaches introduce a new sport such as basketball, baseball, soccer, football, hockey, tennis, or lacrosse. While our smallest athletes learn basic skills through creative play and station-based learning, our older athletes improve their skills through mini-games and competition style activities. Fastbreak proves that it’s never too early to begin a life-long love of sports!
Looking for a longer morning option for your 3, 4, or 5-year-old? Be sure to check out our NEW Sports PLUS program! Click here for more information.
The New Normal at Fastbreak
- Temperature checks and health questionnaire before entering.
- The use of masks for children, coaches, and support staff when social distancing is not maintained. Please note that unlike other sports companies that allow children to remove masks during play time, we ask that our 3 – 6-year-old Multi-Sport athletes wear masks on court. We find that despite the best efforts to socially distance during play time, when a ball is dropped (and it happens a lot with small children learning sports!) and a child chases it, he or she may come into closer range with other children. We will allow children times to take off their masks when stationary and away from others.
- Smaller group sizes.
- Emphasis on hand hygiene before and during programming.
- Cleaning of facility and equipment with special non-hazardous disinfectant between classes.
- Contact tracing protocols in place.
- More fun than ever!