Give your little athletes (Ages 2 – 6) the chance to exercise both their bodies and minds with Fastbreak’s Multi-Sport classes! Every 2 – 4 weeks, Fastbreak’s enthusiastic and engaging coaches introduce a new sport such as basketball, baseball, soccer, football, hockey, tennis, or lacrosse. While our smallest athletes learn basic skills through creative play and station-based learning, our older athletes improve their skills through mini-games and competition style activities. Fastbreak proves that it’s never too early to begin a life-long love of sports!
***Adult participation is required for children under the age of 3. All other classes are separation.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Set up your own daytime pod with friends! Call and ask for Eddie at Fastbreak to reserve your own private pod!
The New Normal at Fastbreak
- Temperature checks and health questionnaire before entering.
- As per NY State and Local guidelines, the use of masks are required for children (2 & over), coaches, and support staff except during socially distanced breather and water breaks.
- Smaller group sizes.
- Emphasis on hand hygiene before and during programming.
- Cleaning of facility and equipment with special non-hazardous disinfectant between classes.
- Contact tracing protocols in place.
- More fun than ever!