Give your little athletes (Ages 2 – 6) the chance to exercise both their bodies and minds with Fastbreak’s Multi-Sport classes! Every 2 – 4 weeks, Fastbreak’s enthusiastic and engaging coaches introduce a new sport such as basketball, baseball, soccer, football, hockey, tennis, or lacrosse. While our smallest athletes learn basic skills through creative play and station-based learning, our older athletes improve their skills through mini-games and competition style activities. Fastbreak proves that it’s never too early to begin a life-long love of sports!
***Adult participation is required for children under the age of 3. All other classes are separation.
Summer Special for 2s!
Buy one class and get a second class free! Put both classes in your cart and use discount code: BOGO.
Dates: Monday – Friday / June 21 – August 13
Times: 9:30 – 10:15
Location: Central Park (5th Ave/84th St Entrance)
Fall Special – Free Open Play!
Register for Fall Multi-Sport and receive 5 open play passes to be used during fall season***
***Schedule TBA – likely times are weekdays at 9:15 or 11:15**
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Set up your own daytime pod with friends! Call Julie at Fastbreak to reserve your own private pod!
The New Normal at Fastbreak
- Temperature checks and health questionnaire before entering.
- As per NY State and Local guidelines, the use of masks are required for children (2 & over), coaches, and support staff except during socially distanced breather and water breaks.
- Smaller group sizes.
- Emphasis on hand hygiene before and during programming.
- Cleaning of facility and equipment with special non-hazardous disinfectant between classes.
- Contact tracing protocols in place.
- More fun than ever!