Fastbreak Sports and Basketball Stars of New York have partnered to create their Elite Training Academy hosted at the BSNY Headquarters on the Upper West Side.
Grind All Summer, Shine All Winter by doing Intense Basketball Training and utilizing our High-Level Coaching and Instruction.
This is an intense and focused basketball camp where players will be challenged physically and mentally daily. Attendees will be working with an elite group of coaches and trainers. The Elite Training Academy offers five sessions this summer, each for a two-week session at a time. We recommend attending the full two week session, but weekly and daily registration is available as well.
Elite Training Academy is for SERIOUS PLAYERS looking to take their game to a new level.
Meet The Coaches
Camp Director: Max Sass
– Former Division III head coach
– Texas Tech & Quinnipiac
– PSA Cardinals
Plus: Mark McCarroll (U. Pittsburgh), Terence Grier (Farleigh Dickinson), Darien Charlemagne (Archbishop Stepinac) and more
- Days/Dates: Monday through Friday, June 13th – August 26th
- Ages – Rising 7th Graders Through Rising College First-Years
- Times – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: Brearley Field House – 353 E 87th (1st/2nd)
- Double Court Basketball gym with Roof-top turf field training.
- (2) Shooting Machines and Vertimax Available on-site
- Registrations: Limited to 30 athletes per day
- Cost: $185 per day
- Session Discounts:
- $750 per week
- $1195 per 2 weeks
- $1995 for 4 weeks
- Full Summer Pass: $4750 (biggest savings!)
- Click Here for Photos from the ETA
PRE/POST CAMP “HOOPS VITAMINS “
For the athletes that want to come early and stay late for more work and more basketball. An extended day with our coaches is an option for the first time this summer. Available Monday – Friday for early arrival starting at 8 AM and post- camp extended work on Monday – Thursday until 5 PM.
Each day, after camp, players will have the option to work out with our coaches on that day’s “BOOST” – Vertimax workouts, Shooting Gun repetitions or additional small sided competition. Athletes will also have the option to decompress in our “Media Lounge” that will feature film breakdown, replays of basketball games and video games.
Access is available for $125 for each week.