Fastbreak Sports and Basketball Stars of New York have partnered to create their Elite Training Academy hosted at the BSNY Headquarters on the Upper West Side.
Grind All Summer, Shine All Winter by doing Intense Basketball Training and utilizing our High-Level Coaching and Instruction.
This is an intense and focused basketball camp where players will be challenged physically and mentally daily. Attendees will be working with an elite group of coaches and trainers. The Elite Training Academy offers five sessions this summer, each for a two-week session at a time. It is for SERIOUS PLAYERS looking to take their game to a new level.
- Staff: Featuring Max Sass (Pratt Institute), Jay Posser (Queens College), Giovanni McLean (Texas Tech), Kyle Bohan (PSA Cardinals), Terence Grier (Fairleigh Dickinson), and more!
- Days/Dates: Monday through Friday, June 14th – September 4th
- Ages – Rising 7th Graders Through Rising College First-Years
- Times – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: BSNY HQ LOCATIONS – indoors and outdoors. 210 West 91st is the main hub for the ETA.
- Registrations: Limited to 12 athletes per age group
- Session Cost: $1195 per 2 weeks
- Buy Any 2 Sessions, Get a 3rd Session 50% Off: $2985
- Full Summer Pass: $3585
- Click Here for Photos from the ETA